At New Talent, we are looking for our Client, an Important Multinational Services Company, a Recruitment Manager to join the Global Service Center in Buenos Aires focused on providing high quality services to its internal clients around the world.
We seek a Professional with a strong orientation to internal customer service, Interpersonal skills to relate positively, Listening skills, Interpretation of needs and resolution of them. Strategic vision, Capacity of planning and organization. Excellent communication and negotiation skills
Position’s Purpose: The function is primarily oriented to Talent Attraction, including as well responsibility over People Engagement, Compensation & Benefits, Diversity & Inclusión, among others.
To be responsible for the end-to-end recruitment for the BA Center departments and teams; develop and execute a recruitment strategy focused on traditional and creative sourcing methodologies; and manage the recruitment operations with the aim of identifying and attracting high potential, diverse, and engaged talents. Has responsibility for recruiting, supporting and developing all of the Firm’s people, including our Partners, Lawyers and Professional & Business Services, working closely with the Firm’s leadership to design and deliver the Firm’s people strategy, building on the Firm’s core commitments to collaboration, excellence and inclusivity. The function includes: Talent Management, Recruitment & Mobility Diversity & Inclusion, Leadership & Learning, Careers & Performance, Partner Services and Total Rewards
Academic Credentials and Work experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5 to 7 years of Experience.
- Significant experience in Recruitment (sourcing, placement, and hiring), in particular targeting and recruiting a diverse range of candidates using creative and innovative recruitment strategies
- Prior experience in a professional services firm is preferred, but not a prerequisite
- Some experience of managing the performance of, and budget for,external search firms
- Good experience of recruitment processes, including applicant tracking systems, reporting on performance and keeping track of recruiting metrics
- Ability to show a clear understanding of the BA Center’s recruitment priorities and be proactive in achieving the Center’s recruitment needs
- Strong English language written/verbal communication and presentation skills
- Understand, analyse and anticipate current labor market trends and their effects on recruitment and retention
- Assist with the creation and implementation of a recruitment plan for the BA Center, consistent with overall Centers’ strategy, to attract high performing and qualified talents in the labor market
- Explore creative ways of attracting and acquiring talent utilizing all possible approaches including traditional and non-traditional methodologies
- Establish, develop, and maintain contacts with educational institutions, executive search and other placement firms, government institutions and other sources of potential applicants to create a steady pool of talents
- Attend business and industry conferences and forums to keep abreast with the latest trends and developments in talent retention and acquisition
- Collaborate and consult with function Managers and Directors across the Center’s Professional & Business Services(PBS) functions on strategic and tactical recruitment plans designed to meet their business objectives through the acquisition of talent
- Create and execute recruitment processes consistent with the Firm’s goals and business objectives and the overall Centers’ strategy
- Develop and implement programs, policies, and procedures covering end-to-end recruitment activities including but not limited to sourcing, selection, job placement, and employee orientation
- Provide coaching and development opportunities to the Recruitment team to enhance their knowledge, skills, and expertise in sourcing, identifying, and placing qualified candidates
- Consult with the management team for strategic direction and alignment of the recruitment plans with the other HR programs and interventions
- Collaborate with the HR and BA Center Management Teams to
- overcome recruitment challenges in accordance with overall Centers’
- Monitor the Recruitment budget to ensure that resources are efficiently allocated and managed
Full Time position
Excellent contracting conditions and important benefits
Please send your CV in Spanish and English.
We are waiting for your application!