At New Talent, we are looking for our Client, an Important Multinational Services Company, a Design Services Manager to join the Global Service Center in Buenos Aires focused on providing high quality services to its internal clients around the world.
We seek a Professional with a strong orientation to Service and Management of Teams, Outstanding Interpersonal Skills to lead and influence teams with top service standards.
Position`s Purpose: As part of the Firm’s ‘in house agency’, to manage the Buenos Aires-based design team which develops branded collateral to support our business development, marketing and communications efforts both internally and externally. To deliver smooth processes and operations of the Buenos Aires Design Services team, and ensure that requests are delivered on time, and to specification; provide an excellent service to the Firm; and work collaboratively to build our brand and enhance visual standards.
Academic Credentials: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (preferably Marketing, Communication)
Language level: Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
Work experience: +5 years of Experience.
- Strong experience as a designer/senior designer in a corporate or agency environment
- Experience of working in B2B professional services is an advantage
- Experience leading a studio team of designers
- Proficient in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects, and other Adobe products
- Demonstrable experience in distilling complex information into clear visual design layouts through infographics and typography styles
- Proven experience in digital formats and new media
- Comfortable working as part of a team based across multiple offices
- Experience working within corporate brand guidelines
- Ability to manage projects under tight deadlines in a busy environment
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Lead the day-to-day production of the Buenos Aires-based design team in a fast-paced design studio.
- Ensure adherence to the global brand standards, and provide training, on-boarding and development of the design team
- Liaise with project stakeholders to discuss briefs and define requirements/timeframes
- Oversee the development of projects, from research & storyboarding, to production & editing
- Manage the operations of daily requests through the Firm’s intake and workflow system
- Provide feedback and suggestions for new templates for collateral and the broader development of the global brand guidelines
- Identify ways to improve the quality and processes of Design Services
Full Time position
Excellent contracting conditions and important benefits
Please send your CV in Spanish and English.
We are waiting for your application!