At New Talent, we are looking for our Client, an Important Multinational Services Company, a Proposals Manager to join the Global Service Center in Buenos Aires, focused on providing high quality services to its internal clients around the world.
Skills: People Centric Leadership, Business Focus, Service Vocation, Proactive, Responsible, Able to work under Pressure, Outstanding Relationship skills, Ability to Communicate Effectively, Influence, Consulting skills,, Strong Analytical skills and Experience in Organizing and Follow-up, Openess for Intercultural Collaboration.
Role Purpose: The Manager – Proposal Production will: work with the BDMC team to develop client’s proposal outlines, proposal schedules, and provide leadership and direction to cross-functional teams assigned to work on proposal efforts; ensure that the draft proposal response is compliant, compelling, and completed on schedule; lead the maintenance of a library of standard marketing collateral materials, case studies, team and practice area material to aid in new business.
Academic Credentials: Relevant University degree, preferably in Marketing and Communications.
- Advanced handling of Word and PowerPoint
- Preferential and valuable handling of Qorus Software
Language level: Fluent in spoken and written English and Spanish; Portuguese is a plus
- Minimum of 5 years in a relevant field (Professional Services Firm and/or Shared Service Centre is preferred).
- Strong experience in planning, producing and delivering compliant proposals within a complex business environment. The Proposal Manager will be experienced in scheduling and running proposal kick-off meetings, leading storyboarding sessions, facilitating key review meetings/final document review, coordinating proposal governance/sign off, document production and delivery of the completed proposal
Travel requirements: Occassional travel may be required.
- Responsible for all proposal development materials including but not limited to: proposal outline, materials and capabilities as set out in RFP/request
- Delivery of compliant, professionally produced proposals within agreed timeframes
- Coordinate and review/edit proposal input from a variety of stakeholders, typically involving contributions from sales, marketing, product teams, finance, commercial, legal and delivery
- Develop customized, professional-quality pitches, proposals, responses and client/prospect presentations for new business pursuits and renewals
- Assist in maintenance of the library of standard marketing collateral materials, case studies, team and practice area material to aid in new business pursuits and current client retention
- Continuously bring forward new ways to present material to improve pitch materials and proposals on an ongoing basis
- Troubleshoot and identify process improvement opportunities
- Apply critical thinking and quickly absorb new information to develop and articulate innovative, tailored solutions
- Serve as the liaison with subject matter experts across the firm to gather appropriate data and content, and effectively articulate the team’s capabilities and value proposition in accordance with client/prospect needs
- Complete due diligence and competitive analyses for new business pursuits including research, analytics, data mining and data collection
- Review proposal sections developed by proposal teams, provide guidance and recommendations, and editing sections as appropriate; review and analyze solicitation and related documents, ensuring final proposal product is compliant and delivered on schedule
- Able to coach sales teams and subject matter experts in persuasive writing and proposal best practice
- Assist in implementation of Proposal automation software
Full Time position
Excellent contracting conditions and important benefits
Please send your CV in Spanish and English.
We are waiting for your application!