At New Talent, we are looking for our Client, an Important Multinational Services Company, a Proposals Supervisor to join the Global Service Center in Buenos Aires, focused on providing high quality services to its internal clients around the world.
Skills: Service vocation, Proactive, Responsible, Able to work under Pressure, Ability to Communicate effectively, Influence, Consulting Skills, Strong Analytical skills and Experience in Organizing and Follow-up, Openess for Intercultural Collaboration.
Role Purpose: The Supervisor – Proposal Production will work with the Manager – Proposal Production to get client’s proposals developed through the support team, and ensure that all compliance matrices are followed and proposal schedules are adhered to.
Academic Credentials: Relevant University degree, preferably in Marketing and Communications
- Advanced handling of Word and PowerPoint
- Preferential and valuable handling of Qorus Software
Language level: Fluent in spoken and written English and Spanish; Portuguese is a plus
- Minimum of 3 years in a relevant field (Professional Services Firm and/or Shared Service Centre is preferred).
- Good experience in planning, producing and delivering compliant proposals within a complex business environment.
- Develop customized, professional-quality proposals, responses and client/prospect presentations for new business pursuits and renewals
- Ensure that all proposals are developed as per agreed timelines and are of agreed quality as per Firm guidelines
- Work with the Manager to follow all proposal development steps including but not limited to: proposal outline, compliance matrix, proposal management plan, proposal kick-off meeting materials, storyboard and writing plans
- Ensure development of compliant, professionally produced proposals within agreed timeframes
- Ensure that proposals developed are as per standardized marketing collateral materials, case studies, and benchmarks within the Firm
- Apply critical thinking and come up with new ideas to develop and articulate innovative, tailored solutions
- Conduct due diligence and competitive analyses for new business pursuits including research, analytics, data mining and data collection
- Guide sales teams and support teams in persuasive writing and proposal best practice
- Assist in Implementation and institutionalization of Proposal automation software
Full Time position
Excellent contracting conditions and important benefits
Please send your CV in Spanish and English.
We are waiting for your application!