At New Talent, we are looking for our Client, an Important Multinational Services Company, a Human Resources Coordinator to join the Global Service Center in Buenos Aires, focused on providing high quality services to its internal clients around the world.
Skills: Service Vocation, Proactive, Responsible, Able to work under Pressure, Ability to Communicate Effectively, High Level of Confidentiality, Adaptability, Optimistic Attitude, Effective Management of Priorities, Exceptional Attention to Detail, Organized, Openness for Intercultural Collaboration.
Role Purpose: The Human Resources Coordinator will support HR and program administration and coordinate recruitment activities; play an important part in building a strong employer brand for the Firm to ensure we attract, hire, and retain top talent.
- Academic Credentials: Relevant University degree, preferably in Human Resources and Human Resources.
- Excluding Knowledge:
- Benefits Plans and HRIS systems
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, in particular exceptional Excel skills
- HR Policies and Employment Laws
- Language level: Fluent in spoken and written English and Spanish; Portuguese is a plus
- Work experience: At least 2 years previous experience within HR Generalist Role Recruitment in a relevant field (Professional Services Firm and/or Shared Service Centre is preferred).
- Support the full cycle recruitment for full time, part time and internships throughout the organization; i.e. job posting, resume review, phone screen, interview, offer extension, onboarding, etc. to deliver a seamless and positive recruitment experience for all candidates.
- Ensure onboarding process of new employees and support them throughout the defined onboarding period.
- Provide local training as needed.
- Collaborate with colleges and universities to promote organization and to create a relationship that channels candidates to the Firm.
- Provide support in compensations processes, development and implementation of benefits strategy, engagement program and the D&I Strategy, etc.
- Find solutions that accommodate the diverse hiring needs and be responsible for driving accuracy and efficiency.
- Provide overall administrative support to the HR Director and HR Managers.
- Ensure compliance; support audit reviews as needed.
Full Time position
Excellent contracting conditions and important benefits
Please send your CV in Spanish and English.
We are waiting for your application!