At New Talent, we are looking for our Client AccelOne talented Senior IT Recruiters to work with your our internal recruiting team.
AccelOne provides outsourced custom software development and UX services for a broad spectrum of companies in the US and Latin America. Our company was built by seasoned technology professionals and entrepreneurs from a foundation of transparency, communication, and accountability which we believe should serve as core principles to any successful software development project
We believe that recruitment is a key process for the company’s growth with a smart, challenging, creative, and professional team. AccelOne Founders believes that it is critical that it seeds the company with people who share their passion for creating a work environment that will foster a culture of success and breed a team of people that are proud to be a part of AccelOne as it seeks to deliver excellence to every client that it engages.
Summary Job Description
- Manage the entire recruitment process through our applicant tracking system Breezy, from candidates’ screening to the job offer stage.
- Collaborate with our CTO and tech managers on defining requirements for the different technical positions.
- Keep track of metrics and KPIs of the recruitment processes and open positions.
- Identify opportunities to improve the current process (new trends or job boards to attract more candidates).
- Perform other special projects or duties when required (helping with communications, events organization, and more).
- Detail-oriented in approaching all kinds of tasks, whether mundane or mission-critical.
- Keeps prospect data updated and accurate, recognizing the value that comes from developing an internal talent database.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, psychology or similar.
- Proficiency in using applicant tracking software, electronic job boards, and other related tools like Slack or Google Drive.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Strong initiative and ability to work autonomously.
- Advanced English Level (Fluent speaking) is a must.
Full Time position
Excellent contracting conditions and important benefits
Please send your CV in Spanish and English.
We are waiting for your application!