At New Talent, we are looking for our Client, an Important Software Development Company, talented Junior Human Resources Analyst to work with your our internal team.
The Company provides outsourced custom software development and UX services for a broad spectrum of companies in the US and Latin America. Our company was built by seasoned technology professionals and entrepreneurs from a foundation of transparency, communication, and accountability which we believe should serve as core principles to any successful software development project
Summary Job Description
- Provides general assistance in administrative HR tasks.
- Assists in purchasing office supplies for the HR department.
- Coordinates deliveries, shipments and equipment return, provides new hire welcome packets and relevant documentation for offboarding employees.
- Maintains inventory of office supplies for HR department.
- Responds to employee inquiries regarding sick leave requests, PTO and other policies.
- Preparation of HR Department reports.
- Research healthcare plans, wellness programs and other benefits for the company.
- Assist with the execution and management of the employee benefits budget.
- Assist with researching and recruiting Training specialists.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, psychology or similar.
- Minimum of 6 months of Human Resources experience.
- Proficiency in using applicant management software.
- Strong organizational.
- Strong initiative and ability to work with a collaborative team.
- Advanced English Level (Fluent speaking) is a must.
Full Time position
Excellent contracting conditions and important benefits
Please send your CV in Spanish and English.
We are waiting for your application!