At New Talent, we are looking for our Client BM Global Services Buenos Aires (Important Multinational Professional Services Company in the process of Start up in Buenos Aires, Argentina), a IT Service Delivery Manager to join the Global Service Center in Buenos Aires, focused on providing high quality services to its internal clients around the world.
Role Purpose: To lead the IT Service Delivery team based in the Buenos Aires Center and Buenos Aires office adhering to the Firm’s Technology standards, and ensuring the provision of appropriate Technology service to the business
Skills: People Centric Leadership, Service Vocation, Proactive, Responsible, Able to work under Pressure, Outstanding Relationship skills, Ability to Communicate Effectively, Influence, Consulting skills,, Strong Analytical skills and Experience in Organizing and Follow-up, Openness for Intercultural Collaboration.
Academic Credentials: Relevant University degree, preferably in Computer Science/Information Technology, or other related courses with a specialization in IT.
- Significant experience of managing Technology teams
- Proven ability to influence, interact and consult with senior leaders regarding IT processes, guidelines and compliances
- Demonstrated expertise in operational efficiency; strong in project management and systemic thinking
- Demonstrated ability to assess risk and take decisive, appropriate actions, especially in the case of exception requests
- Ability to network and collaborate with teams both regional and global, while acknowledging their cultural, social and academic diversity
Language level: Fluent in spoken and written English and Spanish; Portuguese is a plus
- Minimum of 5 years in a relevant field (Professional Services Firm and/or Shared Service Centre is preferred / Legal Industry would be a bonus).
Travel requirements: Occassional travel may be required.
- Act as the Technology Business Partner to all Function areas within the BA Center and Buenos Aires office, managing the delivery of day-to-day technology needs and trouble-shooting as needed.
- Translate the needs of the business to technology delivery and deployment
- Ensure adherence to company standards and regulatory/statutory/legal requirements, e.g. GDPR compliance
- Ensure BCP planning is appropriately documented and periodically tested in conjunction with technology delivery teams in support of BA Center continuous operations.
- Manage and develop relationships with strategic technology vendors for the BA Center
- Mentor, coach and be instrumental in development of the Technology team within the BA Center; work with the Executive Director of the BA Center and the Firm’s Technology leadership to develop Key Performance Indicators and Service Level Agreements to measure cost, efficiency and quality of services
- Drive a culture of compliance within and outside Technology, including data privacy and security
Full Time position
Excellent contracting conditions and important benefits
Please send your CV in Spanish and English.
We are waiting for your application!