At New Talent, we are looking for our Client, an Important Multinational Services Company, a Executive Assistant to join the Global Service Center in Buenos Aires, focused on providing high quality services to its internal clients around the world.
Role Purpose: The Buenos Aires Center Executive Assistant will provide daily administrative support to BAC’s Executive Director as well as the Leadership Team. Be the face of the BAC and often the first person with whom BAC stakeholders, Partners and clients meet when engaging with our leadership team or visiting the BAC.
Skills: Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines, Strong organizational skills to manage calendars and meetings, Ability to research, digest, analyze and present material clearly and concisely, Excellent interpersonal skills and a strong team player, Confidence and poise dealing with all levels of the Firm, including the C-level, Ability to work on your own initiative and good attention to detail, Flexibility and adaptability to multitask and meet deadlines, Discretion and an understanding of confidentiality issues; diplomatic, trustworthy and tactful, Experience of working with multiple supervisors, Confident, enthusiastic and customer service-driven approach and the ability to work with many cultures, levels and experts within the Firm, Ability to deal with ambiguity and navigate in unstructured environments Openness for intercultural collaboration.
Academic Credentials: Relevant undergraduate degree
Language level: Fluent in written and spoken English. Portuguese language is a plus.
- Previous experience of working with senior professionals in a professional services environment
- Excellent word processing and IT skills, including extensive experience with PowerPoint and Excel
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills; excellent spelling and grammar; strong attention to detail
- Be the enthusiastic and professional «Face of the Buenos Aires Center» for visiting personnel and clients
- Provide daily administrative support including travel bookings and logging expenses
- Monitor and provide back-up for telephone and email coverage
- Format general documents including graphics, images and copying
- Arrange and coordinate schedules, appointments and meetings (including WebEx)
- Assist with the planning and execution of BAC events, both internal and client-facing
- Attend in-person meetings/calls when required to capture outputs for both internal and external meetings
- Prepare presentations, reports (in Word, PowerPoint or Excel), draft internal communications and gather information; conduct the required analysis to support these reports, at the direction of supervisors
- Create and provide administrative support for newsletters
- Upload information onto the Firm’s intranet
- Keep contact lists and intranet sites up to date to ensure efficiency and accuracy
- Subscriptions: keep track of expiry dates, check their use and interest in them and negotiate terms with the providers
- Organize and coordinate training events when required
- Provide general administrative support to BAC Directors as required
- Be flexible to travel to Firm meetings when required
Full Time position
Excellent contracting conditions and important benefits
Please send your CV in Spanish and English.
We are waiting for your application!