At New Talent, we are looking for our Client BM Global Services Buenos Aires (Important Multinational Professional Services Company in the process of Start up in Buenos Aires, Argentina), a Directories, Awards, League Tables Business Support to join the Global Service Center in Buenos Aires, focused on providing high quality services to its internal clients around the world.
Skills: Service Vocation, Responsible, Able to work under Pressure, Ability to Communicate effectively, Strong writing skills, professional curiosity and the confidence to work with people at every level in the Firm, Highly organized individual with a strong work ethic and a genuine interest in professional services marketing and in working for a global law firm, An enthusiastic, proactive attitude, with great self-motivation, team spirit and a passion for dealing with people, Comfortable working across multiple cultures and time zones in a matrix organization, Excellent time management skills and the ability to work to deadlines. High attention to detail, Excellent written skills in English, Openness for Intercultural Collaboration.
Role Purpose: The Directories, Awards, League Tables Business Support will join a growing team responsible for drafting and coordinating the company’s directory and awards submissions to Lawyers and other providers globally to raise the Partners’ profiles and celebrate the work of the firm.
Academic Credentials: Relevant University degree, preferably in Marketing and Communications, Lawyers.
Language level: Fluent in spoken and written English and Spanish.
- Minimum of 3 year in a relevant field. Law Firms or Legal Directories like Chambers & Partners, Legal 500 or Latin Lawyer.
- Working with the central dedicated Global Directories Service Team and Lead Partners responsible for submissions, draft important documents which highlight the Firm’s work over the past 12 months for both law firm ranking purposes and for awards opportunities
- Working directly with Partners and colleagues in a wide range of the company offices and practices around the world to draft these submissions
- Increase efficiency and apply best practice across all submissions so that the Firm achieves optimal outcomes
- Produce high-quality, consistent directory submissions in an efficient and timely manner
Full Time position
Excellent contracting conditions and important benefits
Please send your CV in Spanish and English.
We are waiting for your application!