At New Talent, we are looking for our Client BM Global Services Buenos Aires (Important Multinational Professional Services Company in the process of Start up in Buenos Aires, Argentina), an Content Management & Development Supervisor to join the Global Service Center in Buenos Aires, focused on providing high quality services to its internal clients around the world.
The Content Development Supervisor will supervise the delivery of services and support the Practice and Industry Groups and the Knowledge function, catering to both internal and external clients.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking for a role in Knowledge Management and related systems, with a genuine interest in learning about the business of law, through different practice or industry groups. We are looking for someone to join the team who has very strong attention to detail and a good work ethic, with an interest in working in a law firm.
Extremely strong attention to detail – gets it right first time. Very high work standards. Excellent writing, organizational and problem solving skills. Strong client service orientation. Ability to prioritize and work to tight deadlines and manage own workload. Ability to review, analyze and organize documentary and factual evidence. Extremely strong attention to detail – gets it right first time. Very high work standards. Excellent writing, organizational and problem solving skills. Strong client service orientation. Ability to prioritize and work to tight deadlines and manage own caseload. Good communication skills, including the ability to liaise with people across the business. Ability to work well both within a team and individually. Keen to develop and use initiative. Openness for intercultural collaboration.
Academic Credentials: Relevant University degree, preferably in Law.
- Ability to review, analyze and organize documentary and factual evidence.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel and online research tools.
Language level: Fluent in spoken and written English and Spanish; Portuguese is a plus
- Minimum of 3 years in a relevant field (Professional Services Firm and/or Shared Service Centre is preferred. Paralegal experience is a plus).
- Previous experience working in a global knowledge management or paralegal capacity, professional or legal services environment is an advantage.
- Experience in project management and technology in the shared services space.
Main Responsibilities will include:
Work as part of the Content Team, supervising and leading the Content Management & Develpment Team in delivering knowledge projects and initiatives, focusing on a variety of tasks as directed by the leadership and authorized staff of the Service Center and Knowledge Specialist function and ensuring quality and consistency in:
- Content profiling, drafting management, upload and redaction
- Knowhow collection understanding (internal tool)
- Quality and process
- Work and service Orientation
Full time position
Excellent contracting conditions and important benefits
Please send your CV in Spanish and English.
We are waiting for your application!