At New Talent, we are looking for our Client AccelOne talented Recruitment IT Assistant to work with your our internal recruiting team.
AccelOne provides outsourced custom software development and UX services for a broad spectrum of companies in the US and Latin America. Our company was built by seasoned technology professionals and entrepreneurs from a foundation of transparency, communication, and accountability which we believe should serve as core principles to any successful software development project
We believe that recruitment is a key process for the company’s growth with a smart, challenging, creative, and professional team. AccelOne Founders believes that it is critical that it seeds the company with people who share their passion for creating a work environment that will foster a culture of success and breed a team of people that are proud to be a part of AccelOne as it seeks to deliver excellence to every client that it engages.
Summary Job Description
- Recruitment team support
- Collaborate with the coordination of interviews
- Make the CVs formats
- Update database
- Identify opportunities to improve the current process (new trends or job boards to attract more candidates).
- Perform other special projects or duties when required (helping with communications, events organization, and more).
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, psychology or similar.
- Minimum of 6 months of IT Recruitment experience or similar.
- Strong organizational.
- Strong initiative and ability to work with a collaborative team.
- Advanced English Level (Fluent speaking) is a must.
Full Time position
Excellent contracting conditions and important benefits
Please send your CV in Spanish and English.
We are waiting for your application!