At New Talent, we are looking for our Client BM Global Services Buenos Aires (Important Multinational Professional Services Company in the process of Start up in Buenos Aires, Argentina), a Collections Supervisor to join the Global Service Center in Buenos Aires, focused on providing high quality services to its internal clients around the world.
The Supervisor – Collections will oversee the Collections team in collecting payments in accordance with agreed terms from clients in a cordial and courteous manner; work closely with Partners and staff in offices to ensure that collections activities are coordinated and escalated as necessary.
Service vocation, Proactive, Responsible. Keen attention to detail and effective organizational skills. Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks to meet deadlines. Ability to perform at high levels in a fast paced ever-changing work environment and successfully adapt to changing priorities and work demands, including learning new skills when required. Openness for Intercultural Collaboration.
Academic Credentials: Relevant University degree, preferably in Business Administration, Commerce, Finance, Liberal Arts.
- Advanced handling of of Microsoft Windows, Excel and Word
- General understanding of accounting or finance principles
Language level: Fluent in spoken and written English and Spanish; Portuguese is a plus
- Minimum of 3 years in a relevant field (Professional Services Firm and/or Shared Service Centre is preferred).
- Prior experience leading a team in Collections
- Liaise with In-Market Finance staff, Partners, management and other staff as appropriate to ensure that all receivables are followed up in a timely manner in accordance with the Firm’s standardized best practice, including discussing current and future issues that may delay or prevent payment of invoices
- Minimize risks surrounding long outstanding debts with the aim of avoiding write-downs, write-offs and bad debts
- Liaise with Client Support teams responsible for Global Key Client relationships
- Take approvals for credit adjustments, write-downs and write-offs
- Supervise the cash management team with regard to the allocation of cash against invoices and the timely clearing of suspense account
- Monitor the development of all standard and ad-hoc collections reports, and ensure all interested parties are kept up to date with relevant and timely collections information
- Lead team of Collections Co-ordinators and guide them in an effective manner ensuring team is meeting departmental goals
- Conduct regular meetings with staff to provide communication and increase employee engagement
- Exchange ideas and information effectively in a concise and logical way, and be sensitive to audience diversity
- Exercise required degree of tact and diplomacy when dealing with others and in handling sensitive issues
Full Time position
Excellent contracting conditions and important benefits
Please send your CV in Spanish and English.
We are waiting for your application!